TEXT ME MY REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS -- Athleta
Through the TEXT ME MY REWARDS Program (the "Program"), Athleta, LLC ("Athleta" or "Sponsor") offers eligible members of the Athleta Rewards Program ("Rewards Program") the ability to receive Rewards and messages regarding the Rewards Program via SMS text messages. All terms and conditions of the Rewards Program are incorporated herein and can be found here. The Program begins on or about August 1, 2015 and will continue until terminated, suspended, modified, or converted to another program by Athleta (the "Program Period").
BY ENROLLING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU HEREBY GRANT ATHLETA THE RIGHT TO SEND YOU TEXT MESSAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE ABOUT YOUR REWARDS OR THE REWARDS PROGRAM AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO RECEIVE SUCH TEXT MESSAGES FROM ATHLETA (INCLUDING OPT-OUT CONFIRMATION). STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. THESE MAY APPEAR ON YOUR WIRELESS BILL, OR WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PREPAID BALANCE. Please consult your wireless carrier regarding their pricing plans with any questions. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging and mobile internet data service, using a participating carrier in order to participate. You are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with your use of text messaging. You agree that Athleta will not be responsible for any delays in the receipt of any text messages and that delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers. Participating Carriers: Alltel (Verizon Wireless), AT&T, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Boost, Cricket, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), nTelos, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Element Mobile, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Plateau, South Canaan/ CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, EpicTouch, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Leaco, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, Nemont/Sagebrush, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Revol Wireless, Rina – Custer, Rina- All West, Rina- Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina- Eagle Valley Comm, Rina- Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina- Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina- Silver Star, Rina- South Central Comm, Rina- Syringa, Rina- UBET, Rina-Manti, Union Wireless.
1. Program is open only to members of the Rewards Program, who are residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
2. To enroll in the Program, click on the Text Me My Rewards link in Athleta's "Don't Forget" and/or "Expiration" emails. You will then be taken to Sponsor's Site, where you will be asked to register for the Program by entering a valid mobile phone number. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a confirmation text from Athleta. You will need to respond YESATTMMR to the confirmation text, to receive your rewards. Depending on the number of rewards you earn you may receive up to 11 text messages each month per card. If you have any questions, you can contact Gap via email at email@example.com, or any time from your mobile phone by texting ATTMMRHELP to 84831 or at 1-855-327-4359.
3. You can unsubscribe to the Program at any time by texting ATSTOP ATTMMR to 84831 to any text message you receive from the Program. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message, after that, you will receive no future messages. If you unsubscribe from the Program, you will forfeit the ability to receive Rewards Program messaging via SMS text message.
5. Athleta may, in its sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any or all aspects of the Program, temporarily or permanently, including the availability of any features of the Program, at any time with or without notice to you. Athleta may change these Terms by posting a new version here, without notice to you, so please continue to review these Terms from time to time. Your continued participation in the Program after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
6. THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ATHLETA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE PROGRAM. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GAP DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ATHLETA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM AND THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE THEREOF. IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL ATHLETA AND/OR ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORIZED AGENTS, VENDORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM AND/OR THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other errors or inaccuracies in any SMS messages or for any SMS messages which may not be complete or current. Athleta reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice but does guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected. Athleta reserves the right to refuse to redeem any Rewards points or award any Rewards based on information that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding Rewards or Rewards points. If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed the lesser of (i) the amount paid by you for your use of the Service during the prior twelve (12) months or (ii) ten dollars ($10).
7. Complete Agreement: Governing Law and Arbitration: These Terms, together with the Rewards Terms and the GE Money Bank, GAP Inc, Visa and GAP, Inc, Credit Card Account Agreement ("Agreement") (including, without limitation the "Governing Law" and "Dispute and Claim Resolution (including Arbitration) Provision" sections of the Agreement), make up the entire agreement between us relating to the Program, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the Rewards Program.